Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eerie Tune



This one I was having a little fun. I didn't really mean to make it have this "creepy" feel to it (maybe because of the guitar sounding a little bit from the "Halloween" movie theme song...kinda), but since I did it that way, I might as well have some fun with. I'm not entirely proud of the length (although this one was actually longer than the other two), but still, it's fine as it is. The second synth I threw in just for the heck of it when I was already finished with this one.

So there you have it. I'll try to post my earlier works here on Blogspot.com; but also check out my stuff at Newgrounds.com. My accoutn is: ChineseBoar1995. Check me out!
(comments would be lovely)
:D

1 comment:

  1. This is a well-constructed piece. Good job from beginning to end. I like the synth choice, and the drum fills that accentuate the space in your loop. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete